Books I Want to Read





First some background...I love reading and almost always have a book on the go. My favorite genres include self-help, inspiration, and fictional romance. That being said, here's a list of books that I'm dying to get my hands on.

Skin Cleanse by Adina Grigore
Since I'm just delving into the world of natural beauty products I want to strengthen my arsenal of knowledge when it comes to natural skin care. And guess what... I have absolutely no clue what my skin type is. This book is said to help readers understand their own skin issues as well as focus on how diet and lifestyle choices affect skin. Bring it on.

No More Dirty Looks by Siobhan O'Connor
This is another popular read in the natural beauty community that I've yet to get my hands on. Focusing primarily on the harmful ingredients in beauty products, this book offers options for alternative products as well as home recipes that are a lot healthier.

The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
Being stuck in the black hole that is a Masters Degree this book both intrigues me and scares me. The Desire Map is all about achieving your dreams, and going after your goals. What I love is that part of this book is a workbook so I can really get in there and figure things out. Cheesy? Maybe. But hey if it helps guide me in any way I'm all for it.

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
This is the only fiction book on my list right now. Dragonfly in Amber is the second installment to the Outlander Series. I read the first book, Outlander, a year ago and loved it. It wasn't my typical style of book at the time, but I loved the historical aspects of the book mixed with a compelling, romantic story. I'm currently re-reading it while watching the TV series. If you haven't checked this out I seriously recommend it. Even if you're not big on reading I would urge you to watch the TV series as I think they've done a terrific job. I've also heard rumors that season 2 will cover the second book so I better get reading!

What books are on your list right now? Have you read any of these books and what are your thoughts on them?

Comments